Monday, April 23, 2012

Seventeen Again


Recently on one of my usual browsing sessions, I came across one of the surveys conducted by some psychologists who state that to make up for one negative action of yours; you need to undo it with seventeen positive actions! Shockingly the ratio is actually 17:1. Tuning it with my daily life I realized that it actually is true! For I accurately tend to remember one slap or thrashing given to me by my parents or siblings than I remember the 17 good things they ever did for me. Obviously the count is much more than 17 but I never bothered to notice them in front of that one hit. If that is the case, then even scientific calculators won’t be able to estimate the X 17 things I have to make up for! Kill me now. OhGod. Need to get working immediately. Okay bye. So remember to be good X 17 times you’re being bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment