Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hell, bring it on baby !


“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
- Douglas Adams
You want to do it. You don’t want to do it. But you’ve always wanted to do it. But then what is the point of doing it? Haha everyone has the exact situation. But remember there is always a point in doing anything. Maybe it’s the faintest dot but trust me there is! Infact even if you don’t do anything there still remains a point. Splitting minds or doubt isn’t a sign of being confused rather it emphasizes that Hello! I’m still rational because I prefer to think over it. World may call me fickle or indecisive but trusting my instincts is important, always! Yes what is wrong if I take time to decide? That can be maybe because I don’t want to jump into a thing without a rope to my rescue or maybe because whatever be the outcome I don’t want to regret my decision. That is the point here. Whatever you do, its YOUR decision and so even if you fail miserably or get a ‘L’oser placard hanging onto you, you still feel content and solvent. I realized a thing that made my life a lot easier – Before doing a thing instead of asking “Why I’m doing it?”, I’ve started asking “Why I’m not doing it?” ! And then when I just can’t answer the latter, I hear life shouting at me like a cheeky teenager-“Hell, bring it on baby!”

No comments:

Post a Comment