Friday, April 20, 2012

The Loved Ones :)


Yes I found one! Right there! Yeah yeah a little to your left! Top left! Aaah it flew! Maybe I should have been more composed the next time and should have regulated my footwork for another two minutes. They’re rarely seen these days and so you just can’t afford to act that unusual when you see one right under your nose. On one of our random terrace walks my brother asked me –‘Why don’t we find sparrows that often on our terrace as we used to earlier?’ To which I responded that it is because of the telecommunication towers that many sparrows are losing their loved ones so that we humans can exchange words with our loved ones. Hearing this I noticed how his face lost its colour but didn’t find it appropriate to question any further. I could sense the impact of it on him. And it was needed too. Next day I noticed him searching something on net and it was pretty unusual because for him computers were only meant to be an exciting virtual gaming zone, but then again I was busy with some work so didn’t bother to check out. Two minutes later he came up to me asking me to write the spelling of ‘telecommunication’ on his palm and my reason why was left unanswered for he just gushed out from there. Later in the evening on another one of our terrace walks I noticed our circular water filled dishware and was curious to know how it landed up there. He replied –I. A minute pause." When the tiny sparrows plan to take a minute break from fluttering, they should atleast have something to gulp down their thirsty chords". Hearing that I straight away went to check the history of topics searched on net. Left speechless – I just read ‘Ways to Save the Loved Ones’. At this juncture I just realized that my brother was not only growing but he was growing good. Since then its been a customary practice for us to keep water for birds and declare it to be their domain. So please spare 2 minutes to save your loved ones too :)
  
thelovedones.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment