Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Me-ness !

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss
 
There is always a distinction between being lonely and being alone. Akon taught me what is being lonely but I discovered the essence of being alone myself! I took the above photograph in May’ 2011 exactly at 5:28 am when I went to Edinburgh. When you live in the world 100 metres below you, you always crave to see the world 100 metres above you. And that is the very same thing that caught my attention in the midst of everything! Neural actions doubling their speed in my body, the decision was taken. This was it. I wanted to live alone up there. I wanted to grow my own vegetables and herd my own cattle. Pretty medieval, I know, but pretty peaceful too. I wanted to know what is so “Me” in me that was still undiscovered! That path of introspection was necessary for me to love myself the way I am. Aah how I wish someday I could live up there not forever but just for once. Just me and my Me-ness.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment